Add [- ~~~~] behind your line of text to add your name and time.
- Responsible disclosure smiley t-shirt (blue).
@Muse's place.Belongs to Rickgeex, will be transported by intrahackerpostage to TechInc.
- Camera in camerabag + batteries and stuff - its in Lwd, contact Failbaitr or Will-Do
- Nintendo DS games in bag - its in Lwd, contact Failbaitr or Will-Do
@ Will-do's and Failbaitr'swas JinXies .. now for general use by whoever wants it ;-)
- - @ Will-do's and Failbaitr's
- red towel, may the new owner be very successful in his hitchhiking travels. --pluisje
- 32GB DaneElec USBstick, contact Will-Do or Failbaitr 13:28, 15 August 2012 (CEST)
- Black, small, 'o light' flashlight. Contact Will-Do or Failbaitr 21:35, August 2012 (CEST)
Columbia Jacket, there's a receipt from the Gamma in Den Bosch in one of the pockets. Contact Will-Do or FailbaitrKingOfDos
Wooden USB Shell thingy Contact Will-Do or FailbaitrIkarus
Macbook powersupply. Last seen in the lounge in the far right corner under the LackRack with the HP switch. if found, please contact me at 0615642190 or info < at > decomputeur <dot> nlFound! Black RayBay sunglasses, with loose legcovers. If found, please contact Nick, the introvert fat guy in the white tent.Found
- PH-Neutral T-Shirt, contact FooBar
- Lost my special euro-powercable. A very flexible one with "gevlochten" cotton or shielding and transparent plastic. Gold plated connectors etc. Came with my tagan power supply -> like this but then european: image Lost it in the knowledge lab. Stitch
- N900 stylus -- tg
- E-mail adres of Freek / Freak AngelM
- mini USB cable, very short (40CM) found in lounge between blankets jacko
- Whizzrd found one white USB -> miniUSB
- Ik heb opeens een extra HAR infinite monkeys-shirt. Wie mist er een? pluisje 07:11, 19 January 2011 (CET) -> die is van failbaitr
- N900 stylus
- Netgear AC-DC adapter (model DV-1280-3UP). Input: AC 230V 100mA. Output: DC 12V 1A. diggie 22:09, 20 February 2011 (CET)
- Motorola Adapter 
- Telephone battery, possible motorola  - might it be a photocamera battery? Stitch 22:40, 19 August 2010 (CEST): this was found in the blue couch we had for retro. Who owned that one?
- 12 volts to (I guess) Laptop adapter 
- Asus adapter, input 100-240V ~ 50/60hz output 12v 3,0A 
- Black Fleece Vest, "Captitals" brand. Size L (was found in the Idiopolis village)
- rock-n-code plectrum 
Contact Failbaitr if something is yours, because the objects are in his house
- Cinder lost his Apple MacBook Pro 13" laptop. It was last seen on the desk in the Security / First-Aid office. If you have it or find it, please return it to Cinder or Security / First-Aid office or Lost & Found (Entrance tent) - Vicarious 18:11, 10 August 2010 (CEST)
- Xopr lost one of his camera batteries, brand 'traveler': . also lost his beard, prolly during shaving at some point
- Stitch has lost his Nokia Mini Charger, or misplaced it dearly