|Short Description||Dect coverage and phone network|
|Volunteers Wanted?||,|x|x"x" is not in the list (Much help needed, Some help needed, Not needed now) of allowed values for the "Summer 2010 Team Needs Volunteers" property.}}|
Team telecom will provide :
- Full dect coverage on the field
- A way to connect your own dect compatible phone to the network
- A way to register your own uniq number
- A way to connect your own SIP-capable devices to the network.
- Optional: A way for external people on POTS to call people on the field.
- Optional: A way for people on the field to call outside to POTS. (gido/psy are trying to get this sponsored, since it costs money ;) )
- Optional: Dect phones you can borrow. (bring your own batteries , AAA , AA , specs/more battery info will follow later)
Who can/will help:
* user:Boelens * user:Psy * user:Gido-E * user:CyBaH
Stuff to find out
- Do we have enough base stations to cover the terrain and number of phones?
8 x 8 concurrent call's (64 stations per Base stations connected.) range outdoor 300 meters per station
- Can we use the current hardware to bridge all the dect traffic to voip?
Should be able to do so. 3550 has Ethernet board for VoiP or trunks. Else use other hardware tot do so Alchmey Argent Office pbx(needs to be reset) not done yet. (Could do voip bridge to lan)
- Answers to the questions on the page, marked in bold.
Siemems 150E PRO pbx
* CBMOD processorcard + CGM "Clock Module Generator" * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * Cordless SLC16 CMI Card S30810-Q2922-X-0 for connection of 16 Base Stations Cordless V2.2 SLC board With automatic signal delay correction UP0/E ports to the base station 16 Line protocol CorNet-TRadio Four B channels Each with 32 Kbps voice transfer One D channel 16 Kbps signaling Line range to the base system Signal range approx. 2000, depending on cable type * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * STMD 8 isdn connections S0
Siemens 3550 pbx
* 8 x digital lines * 4 x analog lines * 1 x HXGM IP card * 1 x 2 ISDN trunk card
- 8 SIEMENS dect base stations 2/2 DECT / GAP
SIEMENS BS2/2 (S30807-H5471-X200): Up to eight calls can be made simultaneously with a connection via two UP0/E ports on SLC16 board. DECT standard Number of channels 120 duplex channels, freely administered (10 carriers, each with 12 time-division multiplex channels) Frequency range 1.88 to 1.9 GHz (send and receive range) Channel spacing 1.728 MHz Bit rate 1.152 Mbps Speech encoding 32 kilobit ADPCM GAP standard Specified in DECT specification 300444 PN CAP Siemens-specific protocol enhancement
- patch rack Cisco
- 2 x 50 port cat3 patch panels
- 8 x cablu for 16 connections per cable
- 12 x Siemens Hicom 150 E Optiset E Standard. isdn
- 1 x Patch rack for mounting patch pannels
- 26 x Philips Dect set. analog, isdn, propiertary stations SLAVE stations for base station connection.
- 180 x Siemens Dect sets analog, isdn, propiertary or voip base stations?. \0/
* HXGM2 card for Siemens Hicom PRO voip connections * Expansion box for Siemens PRO for more slc16 boards to support more base stations * Additional SLC16 cards for the PRO for more base stations * 4 x patch pannels cat3 for telephone. * 10 x Cat3 cables 300 meters for base stations. * Phone cables or cat 5 for phones. (Multi cable?) * Battery packs for Siemens dect sets. * Battery covers for Siemens dect sets.
- Software Programmers needed for statistics read out of central.
- DB for users to sign up for phone nr.
- PHP programmers wanting to program agains the serial interface.
- Connect central data card to VOIP server(s).
What we can / will do on summer edition
- Setup Dect / Gap/ Voip network coverage on the field.
Notes of Mr Boelens :)
(which system you're talking about? please move the info to the correct paragraph)
- First access to system 11-02-2010
- First 64 Ports have been patched.
- YeP fist Base Station has green light. \0/ 12-02-2010
- First call made with fixed phone 14-02-2010