Team telecom will provide provide:
- Full dect coverage on the field
- A way to connect your own dect compatible phone to the network
- A way to register your own uniq number
- A way to connect your own SIP-capable devices to the network.
- Optional: A way for external people to call people on the field.
- Optional: A way for people on the field to call outside. (gido/psy are trying to get this sponsored, since it costs money ;) )
Who can/will help:
* user:Boelens * user:psy * gido-e
- Phone numbers can be max 6 digits. :-) (still to test)
- Need table / application to sign up for phone nr.
Siemems 150E PRO pbx
* CBMOD processorcard + CGM "Clock Module Generator" * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * Cordless SLC16 CMI Card S30810-Q2922-X-0 for connection of 16 Base Stations Cordless V2.2 * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * STMD 8 isdn connections S0
Siemens 3550 pbx
* 8 x digital lines * 4 x analog lines * 1 x HXGM IP card * 1 x 2 ISDN trunk card
- 8 dect base stations 2/2
- patch rack Cisco
- 2 x 50 port cat3 patch panels
- 8 x cablu for 16 connections per cable
- 12 x Siemens Hicom Digital phones.
- 1 x Patch rack for mounting patch pannels
- 26 x Philips Dect set.
- 180 x Siemens Dect sets
* HXGM2 card for Siemens Hicom PRO * Expansion box for Siemens PRO * Additional SLC16 cards for the PRO * 4 x patch pannels cat3 for telephone. * 10 x Cat3 cables 300 meters for base stations. * Phone cables or cat 5 for phones. (Multi cable?) * Battery packs for Siemens dect sets. * Battery covers for Siemens dect sets.
- Software Programmers needed for statistics read out of central.
- DB for users to sign up for phone nr.
- PHP programmers wanting to program agains the serial interface.
- Connect central data card to VOIP server(s).
What we can / will do on summer edition
- Setup Dect / Gap/ Voip network coverage on the field.
Notes of Mr Boelens :)
(which system you're talking about? please move the info to the correct paragraph)
- First access to system 11-02-2010
- First 64 Ports have been patched.
- YeP fist Base Station has green light. \0/ 12-02-2010
- First call made with fixed phone 14-02-2010