|Event Wintersport 2012|
|Duration||2012/03/02 - 2012/05/11|
Snowflakes will be dropping down in Andorra in 2011, and it would be a waste not to be there to enjoy it. So who will be coming along? Please fill in your name if your interested to come. For the previous events look here 2009 edition, 2010 edition & 2011 edition.
Last years they were around 600-700p.p all in (housing, food, ski passes, fuel, toll. -> We were in Andorra, in a village nearby the slopes. Would cook dinner for ourselves. And drive there by car)
- Ski Passes will cost around 151,- (5 day low season, 1 day high season) as documented here: http://www.vallnord.com/en/ski-passes/general . A 6 day non-consecutive will be 171,- If we book the ski-passes in advance, we will get 10% discount.. (so about 15 euro's discount each))
- Ski/Board rental should be from 70 to 100 euro's (or bring your own)
- Housing is 175 per person (1050 / 6)
- Food and drinks will probably add to about 150 each
- Toll: 2x 54 euro for france, 2x 7.50 (est) for andorra == 123 euro / 4 ==> 40 euro each
- Fuel in netherlands: 1.70/liter
- Fuel in france: 1.45/liter
- Fuel in andorra: 1.25/liter
- Fuel: 3000km 1/12? = 250 Liters @ 1.6 euro ==> 400 / 4 = 100 euro each
- We have booked appartment S8.
- S8: 450M from gondola, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + seperate toilet, roofterrace, bbq, lift + 1 flight of stairs (attic) 1050E