As the final date approaches quickly, it seemed a good idea to open a pool to see who is staying in what tent. And more importantly, if there is any space left for more.
Please be so kind to put the following information on this page:
- What kind of tent
- How big
- How many people can fit in it
- Who are staying in it
Also, put your name below if you don't have a place to stay yet, maybe we can all chip in and rent another tent.
The homeless people
- Crewtent(us army cooking tent, filled with slackers)
- Homefree (everyone is free to join, we will be near the media village)
- Basically _no_ tent, but just a concatenation of different 'party tents' with ducttape.
- By design: No rental costs, low per-person prices and infinite room for ppl
- Joost (alleen donderdag en vrijdag)
- Jeroen (ik ben er maar tot donderdag)
- Psy0rz Sitting overhere now! :D
- (10 x 5 meter, Room for 10 slackers)
- (EUR 155,- divided by the number of people staying in it)
- The tent: http://www.spaarnegeuzen.nl/fotopagina/images/kamp07/wietse_16.JPG
- [NLC] aequitas (till tuesday)
- Dreadclaw (till tuesday)
- [NLC] Stitch (Sunday - Tuesday)