|Event Eth0:2022 Autumn|
|Duration||2022/10/28 - 2022/10/30|
|Information||A brand new Autumn event!
- 1 COVID-19 RULES
- 2 COVID-19 SUGGESTIONS
- 3 Talks, workshops and projects
- 4 Volunteering
- 5 Packing list
- 6 Food and drinks
- 7 How do I get there?
- 8 Sleeping accommodation
- 9 Sponsors
Rules are non-negotiable.
Entry to the event
- outside at the benches you'll perform a self-test and wait 15 minutes. If the test is positive for Covid, please claim your ticket back through your insurance.
- If everything checks out: you're very welcome to enter eth0!
During the event
- On Saturday afternoon we'll all take ANOTHER self-test.
- Wash hands regularly (which you should do anyway)
- Windows and ventilation will be kept open/on most of the time for extra fresh air. Bring a GOOD hoodie and an extra blanket.
We're currently not mandating masks, but highly recommending them. Seriously, you have almost zero reason to NOT wear them. If the covid situation in the Netherlands worsens, we will switch to mandatory masking.
- We highly recommend you eat outside. Especially if you also want to talk with others during the meal. If eating inside, keep extra distance and conversation to a minimum.
- If you feel a need to come close to people: please ASK first. Consent is key. Most people aren't used to being close to other humans anymore.
- If you for some reason don't feel safe: get out of Dodge. Go outside and if you need help: ask for it.
Talks, workshops and projects
Talk proposals can be add to the page above. If you have any questions, contact us on irc or mail: bestuur [ape-tale] eth0 [dot] nl.
We're building te festival together. Take a look at the volunteering page if you want to help out with something specific.
- Facemasks (bring a bunch)
- Self-tests (at least three, but you can also help others who forget)
- Fitted sheet + Sleeping bag + Pillow (unless you bought the blanket pack at tickets.eth0.nl )
- Basic personal hygene stuff (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap)
- Extension cord
- Laptop + charger
Food and drinks
Reminder: please eat outside if at all possible and keep distance while you're eating.
Snacks & Drinks
At the event we'll be selling Mate (several flavours like Club Mate, Granat and Flora) and a multitude of soda's. Several snacks will also appear. All will be dealt with through self-service and paid through revbank. Please be helpful and restock the fridge if drinks run low. Tea and coffee will be available as well.
As usual we're going to sell our favorite snack, the Tosti. A build-it-yourself treat with bread, (butter), cheese and (ham). Payment through revbank. You can find the Fonduere here: .
We'll buy some bread and some basic stuff to put on it for breakfast. Imagine cheap hostel food. If you want more/better, rise to the occasion and get enough for everyone. If you can bring eggs, maybe someone else will bring bacon ;)
We have regular bread and gluten-free bread. We ordered some basic stuff to put on there. Please check packaging for allergenes.
- Olive oil
- Yellow Onion
- Cannelini beans
- Cashew nuts
- Vegetable broth
- Nutritional yeast
- Olive Oil
- Chili flakes
- Lemon zest
Vegan Walnut-Lentil Gyros with tzaziki
- Olive oil
- Red onions
- Za'atar (Oregano, sesame seeds, sumak)
- Cajun pepper
- Vegetable broth
Ingredients vegan tzaziki
- Soy yoghurt
- Lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wraps (wheat)
- Red cabbage
Food delivery and restaurants
Note that restaurants listed below are not reviewed or checked. Order at your own peril.
- Reyna eetcafe, shoarma, pizzeria, grillroom (Dijkstraat 23, 7131 DM Lichtenvoorde, 0544 373747, MENU : http://www.winkelcentrumlichtenvoorde.nl/afbeeldingen/menukaarten/reyna.pdf, seems to be closed down)
- There's a good overview of Lichtenvoorde restaurants at their town's webpage, see e.g. http://www.winkelcentrumlichtenvoorde.nl/restaurants.html, some have menus attached: http://www.winkelcentrumlichtenvoorde.nl/menukaarten.html
If you need something special for food, please reach out well before the event. We would also like you to help out prepping it. We're happy to help, but we're also cooking for 69 other visitors.
How do I get there?
- Beusink recreatie
- Lievelderweg 106
- 7137 MC Lievelde
- lat: 52.006251
- long: 6.590732
- Travel to the train station "Lichtenvoorde-Groenlo", most will need to pass Station Arnhem and Zutphen
- Cross the tracks into Lievelde.
- Keep walking (approx 500m) till the end of the village, where you will find "Beusink recreatie" on your left.
Search for cheap tickets online! Would you like to know more?
Use satellite navigation (no surprises there) or plan your route using the various online tools available.
Where do I park
There's plenty of space around the building, most of it private road, parking places or concrete, so there should be no need for 4x4's this year.
The shared rooms are bunk bed style, with around 6 to 8 beds per room. This edition we will set a hard limit of 4 people per room. There's plenty of hot showers and clean toilets (male / female) around the building.
Please bring your own sleeping bag, fitted sheet and pillow!
Yes you may pitch your tent near the building. No special facilities though, BYO cables, stuff and gizmos for surviving autumn.
The 1% rooms have a private shower, 2 beds and can be locked at night for you know, extra time with your loved ones.
Because of the demand for private rooms, we have a few extra bunk bed style rooms which you don't have to share (but you can if you want!). The 2% rooms don't have a private shower and toilet.
This edition of eth0 is made possible with the gracious sponsorship from two befriended companies: