With the help of the volunteers we will have Pancakes for dinner on Saturday the 16th. \o/
We will have :
- 2 liter flessen zonnebloem olie
- 3 zakjes rozijnen
- 3 bakjes plakjes/zakjes jonge kaas
- 3 bakjes plakjes/zakjes oude kaas
- 3 bottles of siroop
- 3 cans of powder sugar
- 50 pakken Pannenkoeken Scharrelei
- Vanille vla and Chocolate vla as desert
- 1 Edsger to oversee the operation <--- yes !!!
- 1 Boshuis fornuis (6 pitten)
We need :
- 8/10 people who want to help bake the pancakes
- 8 pancake pans
There is compensation for the gas/petrol if you bring yours !
- Aldert brings 1 fixed gasbrander and 1 pancake pan
- Brainsmoke brings 1 gasbrander + 1 pancake pan
- Zarya brings 2 pits gasbrander
- Moem brings 1 petrol stove... since gasbranders suck. And two pancake pans.
- Stoneshop brings 1 petrol stove... since gasbranders suck.
People who want to help out bake the pancakes
- Aldert :)
- mrngm gooi-expert
- Moem Batavierenrace-ervaring
- loups will make american style pancakes which are awesome
- buZz flipt er regelmatig 1
American style pankcakes made by loups
One batch will serve about 4 people or 6 nibblers, these are american farmhouse style pancakes which are really more of a fried cake than a main dish. The ingredients for one batch are as follows. Someone let me know how many batches we want so i can get the ingredients we need that aren't in the above list. --Loupgaroublond 13:06, 3 January 2010 (CET)
Measurements are for an american kitchen, just to give you an idea, real chefs just eyeball it anyways.
- One and one quarter cups flour
- One cup milk
- One pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg