An idiopolis is a city of idiots, where weirdness, creativity, freaks, connectivity and the quality of life combine to create dynamic local madness.
In effect, idiopolis are cities where those who can choose where to hang out, choose to freak out.
Look for the cluster of party tents full of idiots..
Ever since 1979 we have been working towards providing you with the utmost best in event experiences. This is our 2012 edition.
- buZz - NURDspace | Puik.
- Dreamer TechInc | Puik.
- psy syn3
- tg TechInc | SecuShare
- mami c-base | SecuShare
- gmc revspace | BinaryVoice
- madeddie TechInc
- Cycled 70km with 6 people at about 10km/u , one bike was a bakfiets
- Found 4 livingroom chairs along the way and brought them here
- Didn't die underway, nor had any rain
- Survived the rainstorm of 2012-08-15 ~21:00 smashingly (including the still-in-progress curry)
- Made an awesome logo and lasercut some plywood stencils
- Turned a 'powered' usb hub into a properly powered usb hub
- Imported Binary Voice Radio to our PartyLand
- Professional Laptop/gear painting studio
- monkey-patched a power supply for gmc's raspbi http://10.10.0.61/
- mpd "Now Playing LCD" using raspi and i2c port-expander
most of this stuff is available for use or borrowing
- IP-400 DX.com IP camera NURDspace
- Seiko SLP-200 NURDspace
- 1A 18650 Li+ charger NURDspace
- Weird IR mouse NURDspace
- PLA printed red-vs-blue Chess-set buZz
- Senseo machine for coffee