|Short Description||Dect coverage and phone network|
|Volunteers Wanted?||,|x|x"x" is not in the list (Much help needed, Some help needed, Not needed now) of allowed values for the "Summer 2010 Team Needs Volunteers" property.}}|
Bring your own dect phone!
Fixed lines on and around the terrain
ING (464) Entrance BAR (227) The bar :) LEZ (539) Lecture hall X (9) Telecom guys
|27.||619||Brenno (not working yet:(|
Team telecom will provide :
- Full dect coverage on the field
- A way to connect your own dect compatible phone to the network
- we MIGHT have Dect phones you can borrow, but no batterys yet. (bring your own batteries , AAA , AA , specs/more battery info will follow later)
- Plan-de-campain is on kroei wiki: http://kroei.eth-0.nl/wiki/index.php/Team:Telecom
Where can you find us?
- Our main base is in Idiopolis, but you can find us all over the place.
Who can/will help:
* user:Boelens * user:Psy * user:Gido-E * user:CyBaH
Registering your DECT handset
To register your handset, come to our village: Idiopolis village.
Siemens 150E PRO pbx
* CBMOD processorcard + CGM "Clock Module Generator" * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * SLMO24 board S30810-Q2901-X for connection of 24 digital OPTISET/OPTIPOINT stations * Cordless SLC16 CMI Card S30810-Q2922-X-0 for connection of 16 Base Stations Cordless V2.2 SLC board With automatic signal delay correction UP0/E ports to the base station 16 Line protocol CorNet-TRadio Four B channels Each with 32 Kbps voice transfer One D channel 16 Kbps signaling Line range to the base system Signal range approx. 2000, depending on cable type * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * SLA16N Analog Suscriber Interface (S30810-Q2929-X100) ,16 circuits /analog stations * STMD 8 isdn connections S0
Siemens 3550 pbx
* 8 x digital lines * 4 x analog lines * 1 x HXGM IP card * 1 x 2 ISDN trunk card
- 8 SIEMENS dect base stations 2/2 DECT / GAP
SIEMENS BS2/2 (S30807-H5471-X200): Up to eight calls can be made simultaneously with a connection via two UP0/E ports on SLC16 board. DECT standard Number of channels 120 duplex channels, freely administered (10 carriers, each with 12 time-division multiplex channels) Frequency range 1.88 to 1.9 GHz (send and receive range) Channel spacing 1.728 MHz Bit rate 1.152 Mbps Speech encoding 32 kilobit ADPCM GAP standard Specified in DECT specification 300444 PN CAP Siemens-specific protocol enhancement
- patch rack Cisco
- 2 x 50 port cat3 patch panels
- 8 x cablu for 16 connections per cable
- 12 x Siemens Hicom 150 E Optiset E Standard. isdn
- 1 x Patch rack for mounting patch pannels
- 26 x Philips Dect set. analog, isdn, propiertary stations SLAVE stations for base station connection.
- 180 x Siemens Dect sets analog, isdn, propiertary or voip base stations?. \0/
* HXGM2 card for Siemens Hicom PRO voip connections * Expansion box for Siemens PRO for more slc16 boards to support more base stations * Additional SLC16 cards for the PRO for more base stations * Battery packs for Siemens dect sets. * Battery covers for Siemens dect sets.